The Management of Freewater4u participates in the development of its Quality Management System, based on the ISO 9001 standard applied to its activities of “Design, Marketing and After-sales service of Atmospheric Water Generators”, by defining, implementing, and following the company Quality Policy.
Its Main Goals are the full satisfaction of customers, and the profitability and continuity of the Company.
Thereby, Freewater4u Management is committed to the achievement of the following Specific Goals:
- Continuously improve the quality of our products in order to ensure compliance with the needs and expectations of our customers, as well as legal and regulatory requirements.
- Prevent and eliminate errors in the job functions, developing an effective control of the processes, and of existing and potential non-conformities in order to avoid negative impacts on the clients.
- Ensure adequate infrastructure and technical means, as a factor that influences the product quality.
- Motivate, train, and empower employees on a personalized way in their professional development, enhancing their teamwork attitude, and internal communication, so that they are involved in the achievement of Quality Goals.
- Maintain continuous collaboration and communication with all our stakeholders so we are aware of their requirements and are able to respond to them.
Freewater4u Management ensures that the Quality Policy is communicated, understood, implemented, and updated at all levels of the organization, and expresses its commitment to defining, adapting, and disseminating it.
HOW IT WORKS
A Freewater4u atmospheric water generator obtains drinking water through the condensation of water vapor contained in the atmospheric air. It uses the thermodynamic cycle with mechanical refrigeration technology with an advanced electronic control.
Technological improvements have been developed to increase efficiency and, thereby, reduce energy consumption and maximize water generation.
In order to ensure the highest quality of water, the process includes air and water treatments to eliminate suspended particles in the atmosphere and water soluble volatile organic compounds, to increase water mineralisation for drinking water, and to ensure proper conservation for stored water.